Saturday, October 22, 2011

SUPER JUNIOR Track List Album

1st Album: SuperJunior05 (Twins)
Release 5 December 2005

"You are the one"
"Rock this house"
"차근차근 (Way for love)" ["Carefully (Way for love)"]
"So I"
"OVER"
"Keep in touch"
"L.O.V.E."
"Believe"
"TWINS (Knock Out)" [Instrumental]


2nd Album:Don't Don

Release: 20 September 2007


"소원이 있나요 (Sapphire Blue)"
"You're my endless love (말하자면)"
"미워 (Hate U, Love U)"
"Disco Drive"
"I am"
"사랑이 떠나다 (She's gone)"
"Missin' U"
"거울 (Mirror)"
"우리들의 사랑 (Our Love)"
"Midnight Fantasy"
"Thank you"
"아주 옛날 (Song for you)" (Bonus track)

Ver B
"Marry U" (New ver.)
"마지막 승부 (The girl is mine)" "갈증 (A Man In Love)" (Remix ver.)
"아주 옛날 (Song for you)" (Bonus track)
"Marry U" (Japanese ver



3rd Album: Sorry, Sorry 
Release:  12 March 2009

"니가 좋은 이유 (Why I like you)"  
"마주치지 말자 (Let's not...)" (Super Junior-K.R.Y)
"앤젤라 (Angela)"  
“Reset"
"Monster"   Kenzie
 "What if"  
"이별... 쉽니 (Heartquake)" (featuring TVXQ's U-Know & Micky)
"Club No.1" (featuring Lee Yeon-hee) Gapwon
"Happy Together"  
"죽어있는 (Dead at heart)"  
"Shining Star"


VersiB 
Bonus Track Version C
"그녀는 위험해 (She Wants It)1"  
"사랑이 죽는 (Love Disease)"  
"첫번째 이야기 (Love U More)"  


4th Album : BONAMANA
Release : 13 Mei 2010

"나쁜 여자 (Boom Boom)"  
"응결 (Coagulation)" (Super Junior-K.R.Y)
"나란 사람 (Your Eyes)" (Yesung and Kyuhyun duet)
"My Only Girl
"사랑이 이렇게 (My All Is In You)"  
"Shake It Up!"   Kim Young
"잠들고 싶어 (In My Dream)" (Yesung, Sungmin, Donghae, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun) Kwon
"봄날 (One Fine Spring Day)" (Ryeowook solo)
"좋은 사람 (Good Person)"  
"Here We Go"  

Versi C
"Shake It Up! (Remix
"진심 (All My Heart)"  
"여행 (A Short Journey)" (Kangin feat Super Junior)


5th Album : Mr. Simple
Release : 3 Agustus 2011

"Mr. Simple"  
"오페라" (Opera)
"라라라라" (Lalalala; Be My Girl)
"Walkin'"   3:46 5. "폭풍" (Pokpung; Storm)
"어느새 우리" (Eoneusae Uri; Good Friends)
"결투" (Gyeoltu; Feels Good)
"기억을 따라" (Giyeokeul Ddara; Memories)
"해바라기" (Haebaragi; Sunflower)
"엉뚱한상상" (Eongddung Hansangsang; White Christmas)
"Y"
"My Love My Kiss My Heart"  

Ver B
Superman


Ver C
“A-Cha”
“Oops!”
“Andante”
“A Day”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to My Blog.
I'm a SonElf, Love with Super Junior & SNSD also love YoonHae (Yoona & Donghae).
Thank's for visited my blog and don't be a Silent Reader's guys. Give your comment for my blog.
Thank You ^^